We are sorry to hear, that you want to uninstall this “theme”. Nonetheless here are our instructions to remove the “theme”. Depending on the way you installed this “theme” (
UI-mode), it is a different process to uninstall this “theme”. Please follow the corresponding instructions underneath.
Note: As with all removals, make a backup before you mess with files!
In these instructions, we assume you installed this “theme” with our guides for installation.
To uninstall this “theme” you need to do a few simple steps:
- Go to your Home Assistant
configfolder and delete the folder
minimalist-templatesand it’s content.
- Open your
themesfolder (inside your
configfolder) and delete the two folders
- Open your
configuration.yamland search for the line that starts with
button_card_templates:. After you found it, delete the whole line.
- You’re done, the “theme” is uninstalled. But please take note, the “view” files are still there and will produce errors. So if you want to get rid of these as well, please refer to the Home Assistant documentation to read up on how to do this!
UI-mode the removal of this “theme” is done by a few simple steps.
- Open your dashboard where you used this “theme”.
- In the three-dot-menu in the top right corner, choose “Edit dashboard”.
- Go back to three-dot-menu again and click “Raw configuration editor”.
- Look for two lines, the first starts with
button_card_templates:and the second one with “view:”.
- Select the code between these two lines and delete it.
- Delete afterwards the line
- Save and close the raw-config-editor.
- Back in the edit view delete all cards, that were based on this “theme”.
- Close the edit mode and you’re done!